- Chunxue Bai, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan University
- Michael Matthay, University of California at San Francisco
- Kian Fan Chung, Imperial College
- Joe GN Garcia, University of Illinois
- Dean Schraufnagel, University of Illinois
- Xiangdong Wang, Fudan University
Translational Respiratory Medicine is affiliated with the International Society for Translational Medicine.
Aims & scope
Translational Respiratory Medicine (TRM) is to become the premier source of information in the field of translational medicine in respiratory diseases to bridge basic research and clinical application. TRM will be one of leading platforms to translate basic sciences to the clinic, and clinical imaging to bioinformatics.
SpringerOpen is Springer’s new suite of open access journals which will cover all disciplines. SpringerOpen journals are fully and immediately open access and will publish articles under the Creative Commons Attribution license. This makes it easy for authors to fully comply with open access mandates and retain copyright. SpringerOpen journals combine open access and our expertise in delivering high-quality and rapid publications, from online submission systems and in-depth peer review to an efficient, author-friendly production process.
Receive periodic news and updates relating to SpringerOpen.
- Google Scholar
- Summon by Serial Solutions